Continue to build on the tricks learned in the Intermediate Fun Tricks Class!
**This class will cover the curriculum for AKC Advanced Tricks Title, which may be achieved by the last day**
Teaching your dog fun tricks is one of the best ways to continue with your dog’s education! When learning tricks, your dog becomes more focused, attentive, and even smarter! You and your dog will become the life of any party!
Things to know before registering:
1. Your puppy must be 5 months or older by the start date of the class
2. Your puppy must be up-to-date on his vaccinations by the first day of class
3.This class is for dogs who have completed Intermediate Fun Tricks, or the Intermediate Trick Dog title (TKI) from the AKC.
4. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Saturday, July 20th from 3:30pm to 4:20pm.
5. If you'd like, read more about the class details.
6. PLEASE NOTE: This class will not meet Saturday, August 10th. The last session of this six session class will meet Saturday, August 31st.
Please note: Adopters, HSSV Volunteers and Dog Park members receive discounts on training. Please email email@example.com for details.