An introduction to one of the fastest-growing dog sports in the U.S.
Flyball is a relay race for dogs, racing two teams at a time with four dogs each.
Things to know before registering:
1. You must have completed an Intermediate Manners & Obedience for Dogs (or the equivalent) or have approval of the class instructor.
2. Your dog must be 6 months or older by the start date of the class.
3. Your dog must be up-to-date on his vaccinations by the first day of class.
4. This class is for well-socialized, physically healthy, and athletic dogs.
5. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Saturday, October 12th from 4:45pm-5:35pm.
6. A recommended prerequisite is our Focus For Distractions class.
7. If you'd like, read more about the class details.
Please note: Adopters, HSSV Volunteers and Dog Park members receive discounts on training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.