The first two sessions of this six-week series will be held online through Teachable, an exciting online/interactive module. The remaining four classes will be held in-person at HSSV.
This course will be in 3 easy parts:
- Week 1 (orientation) will be a Zoom video conference. You will not need to use your dog for this portion, but you’ll be able to ask questions and get to know your instructor.
- Week 2 will be via the online teaching platform, Teachable. You will receive an invitation from your instructor with a link to sign into the class at no additional charge. Your instructor will post instructional videos each week, and then you can post questions as well as your videos as you practice the exercises.
- Weeks 3 through 6 will be held in-person at HSSV.
Conditions permitting, this class is scheduled to be online for the first 2 weeks, then onsite for the remaining 4 weeks. If, for whatever reason, it is not possible to meet onsite during a designated onsite week, the class will again meet online that week.
This class is open to all puppies 8 weeks to 8 months old. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your puppy!
Things to know before registering:
1. Your puppy must be between 8 weeks - 8 months by the start date of the class.
2. Your puppy must be up-to-date on his vaccinations by the first day of classs.
3. The first class is a human's only orientation.
4. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Saturday, January 30th from 9:00am-9:50am.
5. If you'd like, read more about the class details.
6. Please note this class will not meet on March 6th. The last session in this six-session series will meet on March 13th.
Please note: Adopters and HSSV Volunteers receive discounts on training. If you have a complimentary training or qualify for one of our discounts, please reach out to email@example.com to get your code.