All sessions of this six-week series will be held online through an exciting online/interactive module designed for dog training classes.
Join us in a virtual classroom! All you need is a way to shoot videos (your phone!) and access to YouTube (any Gmail account includes YouTube now.) Your videos WILL NOT BE public unless you want them to be, but your teacher will be able to coach you on the exercises. This will give you and your dog something fun to do together while continuing to train through this challenging time.
This course will be in 2 easy parts:
- Week 1 (orientation) will be a Zoom video conference. You will not need to use your dog for this portion, but you’ll be able to ask questions and get to know your instructor.
- Weeks 2 onward will be via our online teaching platform, CourseFu. You will receive an invitation from your instructor, with a link to sign into the class at no additional charge. Your instructor will post instructional videos each week, and then you can post questions as well as your videos as you practice the exercises.
This class is open to all puppies 8 weeks to 8 months old. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your puppy!
Things to know before registering:
1. Your puppy must be between 8 weeks and 8 months old by the start date of the class.
2. The first class is a human's only orientation.
3. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Tuesday, September 22nd from 6:15pm-7:05pm.
4. If you'd like, read more about the class details.
Please note: Adopters and HSSV Volunteers receive discounts on training. If you have a complimentary training or qualify for one of our discounts, please reach out to email@example.com to get your code.