This class is designed for dogs 6 months or older. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your dog!
Things to know before registering:
1. Your puppy must be 6 months or older by the start date of the class
2. Your puppy must be up-to-date on his vaccinations by the first day of class
3.This class is for dogs that have completed Beginning and Intermediate Manners & Obedience for Dogs (or the equivalent)
4. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Sunday, September 29th from 12:30pm-1:20pm.
5. If you'd like, read more about the class.
6. PLEASE NOTE: This class will not meet Sunday, November 3rd. The last session of this six session class will meet Sunday, November 10th.
Please note: Adopters, HSSV Volunteers and Dog Park members receive discounts on training. Please email email@example.com for details.