Due to the county-imposed Shelter in Place order, we are suspending all in-person classes. However, we will continue to offer classes through an exciting online/interactive module designed for dog training classes. We don’t want your pup to fall behind in their training!
If you would like to continue with your training without interruption, you can join us in a virtual classroom! All you need is a way to shoot videos (your phone!) and access to YouTube (any Gmail account includes YouTube now.) Your videos WILL NOT BE public unless you want them to be, but your teacher will be able to coach you on the exercises. This will give you and your dog something fun to do together while continuing to train through this challenging time.
This course will be via our online teaching platform, CourseFu. You will receive an invitation from your instructor, with a link to sign into the class at no additional charge. Your instructor will post instructional videos each week, and then you can post questions as well as your videos as you practice the exercises.
This class is designed for dogs 5 months or older. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your dog!
Things to know before registering
1. Your puppy must be 5 months or older by the start date of the class.
2. Taking one of our Beginning classes (or an equivalent from another training facility) is a prerequisite to this class.
3. Your puppy must be up-to-date on his vaccinations by the first day of class.
4. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Sunday, June 7th from 2:00pm-2:50pm.
5. If you'd like, read more about the class details.
6. You AND your dog will attend ALL six sessions together.
Please note: Adopters, HSSV Volunteers, and Dog Park members receive discounts on training. If you have a complimentary training or qualify for one of our discounts, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your code.