The first two sessions of this six-week series will be held online through Teachable, an exciting online/interactive module. The remaining four classes will be held in-person at HSSV.
This course will be in 2 easy parts:
- Weeks 1 and 2 will be via the online teaching platform, Teachable. You will receive an invitation from your instructor with a link to sign into the class at no additional charge. Your instructor will post instructional videos each week, and then you can post questions as well as your videos as you practice the exercises.
- Weeks 3 through 6 will be held in-person at HSSV.
Conditions permitting, this class is scheduled to be online for the first 2 weeks, then onsite for the remaining 4 weeks. If, for whatever reason, it is not possible to meet onsite during a designated onsite week, the class will again meet online that week. Please note that only one handler per dog is allowed.
This class is designed for dogs 5 months and older. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your dog!
Things to know before registering:
1. Your dog must be 5 months or older by the start date of the class
2. Your dog must be up-to-date on his vaccinations by the first day of class
3. You and your dog will attend all 6 sessions together
4. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Wednesday, March 24th from 7:55pm-8:45pm.
5. If you'd like, read more about the class details.
6. Taking one of our beginning classes (or an equivalent from another training facility) is a prerequisite to this class.
Please note: Adopters and HSSV Volunteers receive discounts on training. If you have a complimentary training or qualify for one of our discounts, please reach out to email@example.com to get your code.