The first two sessions of this six-week series will be held online through an exciting online/interactive module designed for dog training classes. The remaining four classes will be held in-person at HSSV.
This course will be in 2 easy parts:
- Weeks 1 and 2 will be via an online teaching platform. You will receive an invitation from your instructor with a link to sign into the class at no additional charge. Your instructor will post instructional videos each week, and then you can post questions as well as your videos as you practice the exercises.
- Weeks 3 through 6 will be held in-person at HSSV.
This class is designed for dogs 5 months and older. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your dog!
Things to know before registering:
1. Your dog must be 5 months or older by the start date of the class
2. Your dog must be up-to-date on his vaccinations by the first day of class
3. You and your dog will attend all 6 sessions together
4. Class will run for 6 weekly sessions, meeting on the same day and time of the week. This class starts on Sunday, September 20th from 4:30pm-5:20pm.
5. If you'd like, read more about the class details.
6. Taking one of our beginning classes (or an equivalent from another training facility) is a prerequisite to this class.
7. Please note this class will not meet on October 4th. The last session of this six-session class will meet on November 1st.
Please note: Adopters and HSSV Volunteers receive discounts on training. If you have a complimentary training or qualify for one of our discounts, please reach out to email@example.com to get your code.