During this session, you will learn about the volunteer positions we currently have available, and why we think YOU should join us! We will also include a short guided tour for anyone interested.
A few things to consider before you RSVP
1) These opportunities are open to anyone over 18 years old. If you are under 18, please see our Youth Volunteer Opportunities.
2) Please read through the roles we need help with now to see if there's a good match with your skills and interest.
3) If accepted for general roles, you wil need to attend a New Volunteer Onboarding Session on either March 4th from 12pm-1pm or March 7th from 10a-11am. Sorry, no makeups!
4) If accepted for a Neighborhood Adoption role, you will need to attend a New Volunteer Onboarding on either March 18th from 10am-1pm or March 21st from 9am-12pm. Sorry, no makeups!
5) Please RSVP by February 13th.
If you'd like to attend this event, fill out the short survey below.